OH MY GOSH. I will never buy ranch again. After many attempts at making my own ranch, I have finally found the best homemade ranch recipe.Who knew it was so easy and so delicious. And the best part? There is no little mystery packet of unknown powdery substance involved. All the ingredients in this are REAL. Heck, I even picked the herbs from my garden. Treat yourself to a delish salad sometime soon and give this homemade buttermilk ranch dressing a try.
Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. water
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 8 Tbsp. sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. minced green onion tops.
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh Italian Parsley, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh dill, minced1.4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
In a mixing bowl, use a fork to stir together the mustard and cold water, forming a paste.
Set aside for 10 minutes.
Add the remaining dressing ingredients to the bowl and whisk until all ingredients are combined.
Store in an airtight container.
Share This Post!